FOR HIREThe extensive variety of equipment within each product range is Skyreach’s key strength, ensuring that customers always have the correct equipment to suit each specific application.
- Scissor Lifts offer slab or rough terrain performance, including electric, diesel, & hybrid machines. Models available with outriggers, 4X4 capabilities, and extension decks.
KNUCKLE BOOM LIFTS
- Knuckle Booms provide the best range of up and over access while still allowing mobility. Available in diesel, electric, and hybrid models.
STICK BOOM LIFTS
Boom Lifts provide excellent access to difficult to reach areas, going up and out, and still mobile while elevated. Designed for extreme heights and all-terrain areas.
- Spider Lifts are versatile EWPs designed for the indoor and outdoor application. These track-mounted Booms have outriggers, are narrow and light-weight for floor loadings and transportability.
UNDER BRIDGE BOOM
- Under-Bridge Booms (TKs) are a highly specialised Knuckle Boom used to inspect and maintain bridges and other difficult to reach areas by offering both outreach and negative reach capabilities.
- Trailer Mounted Booms are a highly versatile machine with the ability to be transported by a normal vehicle. Trailer Mounts are ideal for hard-to-reach outdoor areas.
- Telehandlers are equipped to lift, carry, and elevate loads to significant heights while retaining mobility. Available with a comprehensive range of Jib and Hook attachments.
MAST CLIMBING WORK PLATFORM
- The Scanclimber SC6000 mast climbing work platform is a mid-heavyweight lifting machine and working platform that’s suited for facade work that requires high capacity.
- Man Lifts offer simple vertical elevation in confined spaces. Compact, narrow, and with a small footprint for working in tight spaces.
Diesel Forklift Buggies with Sideshift and Rotator attachments are perfect for warehouse and site maintenance.
- Portable Lighting Towers and Balloons are ready for school fetes, road works, enclosed locations and poorly lit locations. The Skylight is a dependable, mobile, and versatile unit for the Film & Television sectors.
- Available in 20, 35, 50, 80 and 100KVA, our range of silenced and super-silenced Generators are used for all site powered solutions including standby and prime site power.
Extend your power reach by adding a Distribution Board to finish jobs faster and safer.
- Material Lifts take the stress out of running materials through a high ceiling cavity. Compact, portable, and highly economical.